Monday, April 1, 2013

Coming Up - April

I absolutely can not believe that it is April already. Partly because the temperature dropped tonight and we are back to bloody cold again, and they are even making noises about snow tomorrow. Boo. Oh well; all that means is that I can justify staying in and playing in my kitchen! At any rate, March went by so quickly my head is still spinning. I felt like I spent the whole month running from one project to the next without actually getting to spend any time on anything. Oddly enough, now that I'm not rushing, I'm not sure what I should be doing!

New Book!
 
I firmly believe in planning. I also like to think that I'm wise enough to accept that "Plans never last past the First Engagement" (I think I learned that from a Mercedes Lackey "Heralds of Valdemar" novel, and while she meant it in regards to battle plans, I think it just makes good sense!). So what does that mean for April? Community Sponsored Agriculture and farmers baskets (I am sooooo excited!); how easy it is to think "I'll be fine!" so as not to offend or appear rude, and what that really means; new recipes, books, products, shops and more! Plus, the next installement of the 100 Mile Dinner and finding out if my Thumb is more Green than Black.

Without going into it too far, here are some hints as to what's up. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment