Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Saki and Magazines

I have decided that tonight is going to be all about saki and magazines. My day was a bit of a rollercoaster, and allow me to simply state that I don't like rollercoasters. That being the case, I am going to read a couple of my newest magazines while enjoying what's left of my saki. I should probably also confess to having a slight addiction to magazines, at least if they are of the cooking (or winter holiday) variety, but I seem to have settled on Saveur and Fine Cooking, which also does a Best Of series. A little snooty on first glance, maybe, but I was pleasantly surprised when, after trying several of their recipes and tips, to find them easy to use, accurate and informative as to why some things are done the way they are. I seem to be out of saki, though, so I am going to have to do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment